Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lend My Book!

I have amazing readers. You guys keep me going when the plot just isn't working out, when my characters are bratty, when I can't find a direction or an ending.

Therefore, for those of you who bought my book as a Kindle, I just wanted to let you know you can lend that Kindle book! It's very easy to do, but there are a few restrictions: you can only lend it to the same person once, and you can only lend it for fourteen days. So, it's like you're giving a friend a virtual requested library book for two weeks.

Here's how to lend The Night Watchman Express, Devil's Kitchen, and Christmas O'Clock:

1. Go to one of the Amazon pages for the books. (Those are live links up there; how convenient!)

2. At the top, above the title, you'll see the text, "You purchased this book on February 14, 2011. Loan this book to anyone you choose."

3. Loan this book is a live link. Click on it and it will take you to the Loan This Book screen.

4. Fill in the recipient's email address. (Just check and make certain that their Kindle device is registered to that email.)

5. Fill out the rest of the form with their name and a personal message if you like. Then click Send now.

That's it!

3 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

Such a great option! Thanks for making this easy!

Unknown said...

OMG, I've been wanting to know how to do this but haven't gotten around to fiding out. It's so easy. Thank you!

Unknown said...

YES! AWESOME I was trying to figure that out! I want to lend my mom a few books she keeps asking for the titles for. That way if she likes them she can buy them herself! PLUS I LOVE that you are sharing this idea as the author! WTG!